Crystallized Ginger Chips
Every home chef should have this creative, recipe-ready baking ingredient in their pantry. Amazingly versatile, use these chips in place of chocolate chips, nut or dried fruit in nearly all baking recipes.
- Add to cookie or quick-bread dough, carrot cake and fruit cobblers
- Add sparkle to fruit salads
- Sprinkle into oatmeal, granola, toss into pancake batter
- Create dark chocolate-ginger bark
- Brighten roasted carrots, sweet potatoes and beets
- Drop into a warm cup of tea
- Best ever Chewy Ginger Snap recipe on pack
- Non-GMO | Vegan | Kosher
- No artificial ingredients
- Buy online or find it near baking ingredients in the grocery aisle
|Amount Per Serving 1tbsp (15g)||% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
sweet 70;'sI am totally addicted to these chips!!! I put them on my cereal, in trail mix, in ice cream, in soups, in sauces, when I bake (the recipe on the back is yummy) and a pinch for a quick sweet/tangy treat. I've been having trouble finding them and am praying they aren't being discontinued!
Show All Reviews ⌄