GINGER PANTRY – BAKING
CRYSTALLIZED GINGER CHIPS
Every home chef should have this creative, recipe-ready baking ingredient in their pantry. Amazingly versatile, use these chips in place of chocolate chips, nuts or dried fruit in nearly all baking recipes.
- Add to cookie or quick-bread dough, carrot cake and fruit cobblers
- Sprinkle into oatmeal, granola, toss into pancake batter
- Add sparkle to fruit salads
- Brighten roasted carrots, sweet potatoes and beets
- Drop into a warm cup of tea
- Best-ever Ultimate Chewy Ginger Snap recipe on pack
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan | Kosher
- Sustainably farmed ginger
- No artificial ingredients
- Buy online or find it near baking ingredients in the grocery aisle
- INGREDIENTS: Ginger, cane sugar
- Allergens: None
- Made in Fiji
- 7 oz (198 g) resealable bag
- Store in a cool, dry place
These are so strong they saved me from getting worse (the flu, possibly Covid-19) in March 2020. I ate them by the teaspoonful, and the phlegm was expectorated, instead of invading my lungs. They also did an amazing job clearing my sinuses. These chips are now a pantry staple. They’re like crystallized ginger x 10.
I like these crystallized ginger chips VERY much for baking! I just removed from the oven a “basic” cake which I modified to include lemon extract, orange peel, and these ginger chips. I cannot wait until dinner!
I am totally addicted to these chips!!! I put them on my cereal, in trail mix, in ice cream, in soups, in sauces, when I bake (the recipe on the back is yummy) and a pinch for a quick sweet/tangy treat. I’ve been having trouble finding them and am praying they aren’t being discontinued!
I love these Ginger chips and the great Ginger snap recipe on the package. All my neighbors love the cookies made with the Ginger chips.
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing