GIN GINS® GINGER CANDY
GIN GINS® ORIGINAL GINGER CHEWS
These tingly, chewy treats are an enjoyable alternative to anti-nausea medicine. Whether you’re treating a belly ache, a bout of nausea or simply indulging yourself, always have these classic, yummy ginger candies in your stash.
- Made with 10% fresh ginger – more than any other brand
- Great for travel and nausea-related conditions
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan
- America’s #1 selling ginger candy
- Voted “Best Candy” by the Fiery Foods Association
- Sweetened with cane sugar – nothing artificial
- Sustainably farmed ginger – locally grown near the candy factory
- Buy online or find it in the candy aisle at your local grocery or specialty store
- INGREDIENTS: Cane sugar, glucose syrup, ginger (10%), tapioca starch, rice flour, soy lecithin, salt, citric acid. CONTAINS: SOY.
- Allergy Advice: Made in a facility that also processes peanuts.
- Made in Indonesia
- Available in: 1.6 oz travel pack | 3 oz bag | 4.5 oz box | 1 lb bag | 11 lb box
- Store in a cool, dry place
I saw lots of reviews saying the white paper was ruining the candies – I got these in 2024 for the first time and there’s no wax paper inside.
I’ve been looking for something to help me stop eating gummy bears and other super processed sugary foods… I think these might be my new favorite candy! They’re much sweeter than crystalized/dried ginger and the chewy texture is really satisfying.
If they were a little bit more affordable, I’d give them five stars.
The new paper wrapper sticks to the candy and will not come off. I have been loyal to this brand for over 10 years because I love these candies. Please change the wrapping so it doesn’t stick and I am not eating paper.
Response from The Ginger People US
We’re sorry to hear about this! Can you please email us at [email protected] so our Customer Service Team can assist? Please include the UPC code and Best By Date from the package. We look forward to assisting you.
This is one of my favorite snacks. It really helps with my dieting but it’s really hard to get the wax paper off of that candy chew. I really would love it they found a way we’re not lose so much of the chew or have to chew some of the wax paper off. I buy 2-3 bags a week at Trader Joe’s some I just throw out because I can’t get the paper off.
We bought these as they have great flavor and natural ingredients. The wrapper is glued onto the candy making it a real challenge to enjoy. The first time we purchased them we had no issue.
The GinGins are great but the white wrapping of the GinGins underneath the main green wrapper sticks to the GinGins and is impossible to get off sometimes. It is so frustrating especially because these GinGins are great but are unedible due to these white wrappers sticking to the GinGins.
Ginger People– please change these wrappers!! The original wrapping (more plasticky material) was much better! Please bring that wrapping back! It would be greatly appreciated!