GINGER PANTRY – COOKING
GINGER LIME SAUCE
A delicate marinade made with soft tones of lime, ginger and chili. After tasting 101 sauces, Real Simple magazine named it ‘Best Ginger Sauce’ over 10 years ago. Truly one of the most versatile sauces you’ll ever buy.
- The Ginger People sauces contain more ginger than any other brand
- Splash on baby spinach for a simple, fat-free salad dressing
- Drizzle over grilled sausages
- Use as a marinade or finishing sauce on chicken, fish, beef or pork
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan
- No artificial ingredients
- INGREDIENTS: Water, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol, Vinegar, Lactic Acid), Brown Sugar, Ginger, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Candied Ginger (Ginger, Sugar), Distilled Vinegar, Lime Juice Concentrate, Dried Garlic, Chili Pepper.
- Allergens: Soy
- Made in USA
- 12.7 fl oz
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
Perfect for a quick and delicious dinner. Every time I make pork lettuce wraps, this is the sauce that I simmer my ground pork in. Top pork with shredded veggies and cilantro and wrap in butter lettuce for an easy meal that I always get raves about.
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing