Ginger Lime Sauce
A delicate marinade made with soft tones of lime, ginger and chili. After tasting 101 sauces, Real Simple magazine named it ‘Best Ginger Sauce’ over 10 years ago. Truly one of the most versatile sauces you’ll ever buy.
- The Ginger People sauces contain more ginger than any other brand
- Splash on baby spinach for a simple, fat-free salad dressing
- Drizzle over grilled sausages
- Use as a marinade or finishing sauce on chicken, fish, beef or pork
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free
- No artificial ingredients
- INGREDIENTS: Water, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol, Vinegar, Lactic Acid), Brown Sugar, Ginger, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Candied Ginger (Ginger, Sugar), Distilled Vinegar, Lime Juice Concentrate, Dried Garlic, Chili Pepper.
- Allergens: Soy
- Made in USA
- 12.7 fl oz
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
Water, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol, Vinegar, Lactic Acid), Brown Sugar, Ginger, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Candied Ginger (Ginger, Sugar), Distilled Vinegar, Lime Juice Concentrate, Dried Garlic, Chili Pepper.
|Per 1 tbsp (15ml)||% Daily Value|
|Includes 4g of Added Sugars||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
Our mission to create the tastiest and purest ginger products starts with finding the world’s best ginger growing regions. Our ongoing search took us to the island of Viti Levu in beautiful Fiji, one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world, and our newest ginger source.Our farms