Ginger Peanut Sauce
A healthier alternative to satay sauces. Rich in roasted peanut flour, garlic and ginger, this warm and nutty sauce features ingredients reflecting the freshness and quality of top restaurants.
- The Ginger People sauces contain more ginger than any other brand
- Serve with chicken satays, noodle bowls and spring rolls
- Add to coconut milk stews, spice up tofu and grilled meats
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free
- No artificial ingredients
Product DetailsRead more about the health benefits of ginger
- INGREDIENTS: Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol, Vinegar, Lactic Acid), Peanut Flour, Ginger, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Organic Honey, Jalapeno Puree (Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Acetic Acid), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Garlic (Garlic, Citric Acid), Salt, Dried Onion, Curry Powder (Spices, Turmeric, Salt), Sesame Oil.
- Allergens: Soy, Peanuts and Sesame.
- Made in USA
- 12.7 fl oz
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
|Per 2 tbsp (30ml)||% Daily Value|
|Includes 2g of Added Sugars||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|