GINGER RESCUE® CHEWABLE GINGER TABLETS
Ginger Rescue® Chewable Ginger Tablets – Strong
A more potent chewable made with greater ginger actives to help soothe the stomach. Drug-free digestive aid and anti-nausea remedy in a convenient and tasty edible tablet.
- Safe and effective stomach relief
- More ginger actives than the other top four brands
- Great for travel. No water needed.
- Contains 48mg ginger per serving
- Digestive aid, nausea relief, gassy stomach*
- Non-GMO | Kosher | Gluten Free | Vegan
- No artificial sweeteners
- Buy online or find it with the digestive or anti-nausea remedies at your local pharmacy or grocery store
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENT INGREDIENTS: Freeze dried ginger powder, spray-dried ginger. OTHER INGREDIENTS: Cane sugar, maltodextrin, calcium stearate.
- Allergens: None
- Made in Canada
- 24 tablets per pack (15.6 g)
- Store in a cool, dry place
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I recently found myself feeling very unwell. And while I was writhing in discomfort from nausea, my girlfriend asked me, “ Is there anything I can get you?” When I asked her to look in my toiletries bag for “those ginger tabs”, she was able to locate them and this made the biggest difference in my feeling better. Your Ginger Tablets are a great remedy and a must have in my home. I wanted to reach out and say Thank You! Your Ginger Tablets rock and look forward to trying some of your other products.
Literally saving me tonight after eating things I shouldn’t have. Works fast on gas and bloating and settles my stomach in minutes.
Im chewing one of these right now. I had hearburn and I already feel better. They taste great too!
Works instantly. I work at a health store and never seen this prior or heard of them. But, a lot of customers picked them up. So, I figured. Why not?
It’s honestly amazing. & a super good bang for your buck. all you need is 2 tablets and you’ll be okay.
I gave to my mom, who has lupus and arthritis so all the medication she takes, constantly messes up her digestive system. I had her take these the past 3 days and she’s actually been feeling a lot better.
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing