GINGER PANTRY – COOKING
GINGER SESAME MARINADE
An earthy, robust and versatile marinade that doubles as a flavorful salad dressing. Loaded with big slivers of ginger and nutty toasted sesame seeds.
- The Ginger People® sauces contain more ginger than any other brand
- An everyday marinade and simmer sauce for fish, grilled chicken, pork, beef
- Amazing drizzled over salad greens, grilled veggies, rice, tofu
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan
- No artificial ingredients
- INGREDIENTS: Water, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol, Vinegar, Lactic Acid), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Ginger, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Toasted Sesame Seed Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Shredded Ginger (Ginger, Sugar, Rice Vinegar, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Candied Ginger (Ginger, Sugar), Jalapeno Puree (Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Acetic Acid), Salt, Sesame Seeds, Dried Shallots, Dried Garlic, Xanthan Gum.
- Allergens: Soy and Sesame Seeds
- Made in USA
- 12.7 fl oz
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
MEET SENSEI MEI KNOBS
Full of positive energy and attitude, Sensei Mei holds a PhD in flavor. This gluten-free vegan often socializes with his tofu cohorts, but he also plays well with the proteins and the greens. His motto? Life is too short to be bland – so be useful, remarkable and worth seeking out.
MEET SENSEI MEI KNOBS
Full of positive energy and attitude, Sensei Mei holds a PhD as a master flavorist. This gluten-free vegan is often found socializing with his tofu cohorts, but he also plays well with the proteins and the greens. His motto? Life is too short to be bland – so be useful, remarkable and worth seeking out.
Hi, I just wanted to tell you how grateful my family and I are for your products. My grandfather is in chemotherapy and the ginger chews are the only thing that can help his terrible nausea from the treatment. You guys are great, we are big fans!
I’m a gingerholic. I love this tasty wrapped up morsel of goodness💝 I cannot get enough!
These chews are my 10:30ish energy blast with my last cup of coffee and it’s something I look forward to every day. Just a little sweetness with a nice burst of ginger spice. Three of these just completely perk up the attitude and outlook. These are one of the most enjoyable treats you can have and feel really good about. Absolutely love these.
I tried what I thought was the original flavor when experiencing some nausea and they really helped settle my stomach. I then tried to buy more and couldn’t find the one I originally had (not on your website or Amazon). Did you change recipe? I’d had the one that was wrapped in paper, with tapioca powder and kinda tube shaped. Superior to the one sold on website now.
Response from The Ginger People
Hi Jim, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We haven’t changed our recipe and still pack 10% fresh ginger into each batch we make. Given we use a fresh ingredient, it can vary a little bit in its intensity batch to batch. If you prefer our paper-wrapped Original Ginger Chews, you can find those at Trader Joe’s. Thanks again for your feedback. – Mr. Knobs