GINGER PANTRY – COOKING
GINGER SESAME MARINADE
An earthy, robust and versatile marinade that doubles as a flavorful salad dressing. Loaded with big slivers of ginger and nutty toasted sesame seeds.
- The Ginger People sauces contain more ginger than any other brand
- An everyday marinade and simmer sauce with fish, grilled chicken, pork, beef
- Amazing drizzled over salad greens, grilled veggies, rice, tofu
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan
- No artificial ingredients
- INGREDIENTS: Ingredients: Water, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol, Vinegar, Lactic Acid), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Ginger, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Toasted Sesame Seed Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Shredded Ginger (Ginger, Sugar, Rice Vinegar, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Candied Ginger (Ginger, Sugar), Jalapeno Puree (Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Acetic Acid), Salt, Sesame Seeds, Dried Shallots, Dried Garlic, Xanthan Gum.
- Allergens: Soy and Sesame Seeds.
- Made in USA
- 12.7 fl oz
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
I just LOVE this sauce! Have been using it for years, and when I no longer could buy it locally I panicked, but then discovered I could get it online so now I order in bulk. I use it in stir fry, as a dipping sauce for potstickers and egg rolls, marinade and basting sauce for meat, and dressing for Thai salad, mixed with peanut butter. It is a bit strong as a straight dressing, so easy does it.
This is a good cooking sauce but you can also use it as a cooking oil. Lately I’ve been using this sauce to sauteed my meat and vegetables. It gives the flavor a little kick so I don’t need to add extra ginger powder. If you want to add it on your salad, I would suggest not too much because it can be very strong. I would definitely recommend using this sauce on meat and seafood.
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing