Ginger Sesame Sauce
An earthy, robust and versatile marinade that doubles as a flavorful salad dressing. Loaded with big slivers of ginger and nutty toasted sesame seeds.
- The Ginger People sauces contain more ginger than any other brand
- An everyday marinade and simmer sauce with fish, grilled chicken, pork, beef
- Amazing drizzled over salad greens, grilled veggies, rice, tofu
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free
- No artificial ingredients
Product DetailsRead more about the health benefits of ginger
- INGREDIENTS: Ingredients: Water, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol, Vinegar, Lactic Acid), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Ginger, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Toasted Sesame Seed Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Shredded Ginger (Ginger, Sugar, Rice Vinegar, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Candied Ginger (Ginger, Sugar), Jalapeno Puree (Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Acetic Acid), Salt, Sesame Seeds, Dried Shallots, Dried Garlic, Xanthan Gum.
- Allergens: Soy and Sesame Seeds.
- Made in USA
- 12.7 fl oz
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
|Per 1 tbsp (15ml)||% Daily Value*|
|Includes 1g of Added Sugars||0g||2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
JennyThis is a good cooking sauce but you can also use it as a cooking oil. Lately I've been using this sauce to sauteed my meat and vegetables. It gives the flavor a little kick so I don't need to add extra ginger powder. If you want to add it on your salad, I would suggest not too much because it can be very strong. I would definitely recommend using this sauce on meat and seafood.
Show All Reviews ⌄