GINGER SOOTHER® GINGERADE
Ginger Soother® Turmeric Gingerade
An earthy and delicious tonic that delivers a healthy dose of turmeric. A member of the ginger family, turmeric has been used in Indian Ayurvedic and Chinese medicines for thousands of years to treat a wide variety of ailments.
- Made with wild Red “Aromatica” turmeric from Fiji
- Boosted with ginger juice
- Sweetened only with honey
- Enjoy chilled or warm
- Queen’s Choice Award 2019, Best New Functional Drink. U.S. National Honey Board
- Anti-inflammatory properties*
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free
- No artificial ingredients
- Buy online or find it in the cold case or near uncarbonated drinks in the grocery aisle
- INGREDIENTS: Filtered water, honey, ginger juice, lemon juice, turmeric juice, black pepper.
- Allergens: None
- Made in USA
- Available in: 12 fl oz bottle | 32 fl oz bottle
- Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigeration after opening.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Wonderful for digestion and reduces joint pain.
I started drinking Ginger Soother with Turmeric five days ago for immune support. What I didn’t fully expect was the rapid reduction of inflammation and chronic pain I have experienced for decades. A remarkable difference began on Day 1 and has continued to improve with each daily shot. I am grateful to have found this wonderful product! Thank you!!
I started drinking this drink every morning as a hot tea. I have about 4 to 6 ounces in a tea glass. It has calmed my GI tremendously! I don’t have heart burn (sour stomach) anymore and my tongue no longer have white patches. I love it! The store I usually buy it has taken it up almost 2 dollars. Got to find a new store. Maybe it won’t be so expensive.
This is the perfect drink for everything!! I first found this product when I was looking for something to help with stomach sickness. It is pricey, but in my opinion, worth it. It felt like the turmoil of my stomach was instantly calmed, and I felt much better afterward. It also tastes amazing and has simple, pure ingredients. This is something I now recommend to everyone because of its great quality and positive effects.
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing