GINGER & TURMERIC JUICES
ORGANIC GINGER JUICE
At last! Ginger made easy. Enjoy the goodness of ginger in its most convenient form. This super-sized bottle is ideal for making beverages at home, from shots to smoothies. Crack open a bottle to start getting your daily, well-being boost of ginger.
- 99% ginger juice
- Not from concentrate, no sugar or water added
- Convenient – it’s ready to use
- Use in place of fresh ginger
- Great for Keto diets and workout recovery
- Shoot straight as a daily detox shot, add to water or use in beverage making
- Splash into smoothies, kombucha, tea, chai
- Craft your own ginger cocktails and homemade ginger beer
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan | Kosher
- No artificial ingredients
- 2.5 lbs fresh ginger in each 32 fl oz bottle
- Sustainably farmed ginger
- See a Simple ACV Recipe to Drink Between Meals by Thomas DeLauer
- INGREDIENTS: Ginger (99%), citric acid: acidity regulator
- Allergens: None
- Made in USA
- Available in 32 fl oz (946 mL) bottle
- 1 tbsp ginger juice = 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months.
- Unfiltered – shake well before using
This ginger juice has been a lifesaver for me. I have gastroparesis, which is a paralysis of the stomach and intestines. It causes horrible nausea attacks. I can take one swallow of this straight from the bottle and my nausea is soothed in 30 seconds. It also will not aggrevate my small intestinal bacterial overgrowth symptoms because it is low FODMAP and not blended with any fruit juice. I couldn’t ask for a better product!
I LOVE this ginger juice!!! I used it for shots (with lemon) and add into my tea, I use to cook when I don’t have much time to use the ginger root. It’s an amazing product and it lasts a long time in the refrigerator!!
I use for secondary ferment in my Kombucha, adding lemon and honey. I freeze the leftover juice in ice cube trays so it lasts a long time. The juice is amazing and you can tell it is not highly processes as you can see the fibers in the juice.
I purchased a bottle of this yesterday and I’m absolutely in love with it. I used it in my green tea yesterday and in my morning shake this morning. I can’t wait to experiment with it in other ways.
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing