GINGER PANTRY – COOKING
ORGANIC GRATED GINGER
Crisp slivers of perfectly julienned organic ginger. Anyone who’s tried to prep fresh ginger will tell you, this product will save you time and preserve your patience. Our delicate little matchsticks not only look classy, they taste good, too.
- Use in place of fresh ginger
- Liven up coleslaw, chicken salad, tuna salad and any basic marinade or dressing
- Serve with steamed, poached and grilled fish
- Lend tang and texture to homemade spring rolls, pot stickers and sushi
- Low-salt alternative condiment for sandwiches and salads
- No waste: Use remaining ginger-vinegar liquid in homemade salad dressing
- Organic | Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan | Kosher
- No artificial ingredients
- Sustainably farmed ginger
- INGREDIENTS: Organic ginger, organic cane sugar, organic rice vinegar, water, salt, citric acid.
- Made in China (where ginger began)
- Allergens: None
- Available in: 6.7 oz (190 g) jar | 26.5 oz (750 g) jar
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
This is a very useful and economical product. Not only does it taste and perform exactly as fresh ginger, but it stays fresh in my refrigerator and is handy to use. I use it instead of grated ginger in recipes and use a dollop in prepared dishes to jazz them up. I can’t think of any downside except running out.
I love love love this. I eat it right out of the bottle everyday. I have all my friends buying it now and they use it on meats, salads, sandwiches, etc. only problem is Amazon is notorious for breaking the bottles.
I had this on my shelf for a while, and today I was out of fresh ginger and to use with vegetable fried rice, so I grabbed it. Not only was it tasty in the fried rice, I had some gingerbread and served it with that as I didn’t have icing, EVERYONE LOVED IT!
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing