Organic Grated Ginger
Crisp slivers of perfectly julienned organic ginger. Anyone who’s tried to julienne ginger will tell you, this product will save you time and preserve your patience. These delicate little matchsticks not only look classy, they taste good, too.
- Use in place of fresh ginger
- Liven up coleslaw, chicken salad, tuna salad and any basic marinade or dressing
- Serve with steamed, poached and grilled fish
- Lend tang and texture to homemade spring rolls, pot stickers and sushi
- Low-salt alternative condiment for sandwiches and salads
- Organic | Non-GMO | Vegan | Kosher
- No artificial ingredients
- Supporting small-scale farmers
- INGREDIENTS: Organic ginger, organic cane sugar, organic rice vinegar, water, salt, citric acid.
- Made in China (where ginger began)
- Allergens: None
- Available in: 6.7 oz (190 g) jar | 26.5 oz (750 g) jar
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
Organic ginger, organic cane sugar, organic rice vinegar, water, salt, citric acid.
|Per Serving 1tsp (5g)||% Daily Value|
|(Total Sugars Includes)||1.0g Added Sugar||2%|
|The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
kay in the woodlandsI had this on my shelf for a while, and today I was out of fresh ginger and to use with vegetable fried rice, so I grabbed it. Not only was it tasty in the fried rice, I had some gingerbread and served it with that as I didn't have icing, EVERYONE LOVED IT!
Asian-Style Ginger Chicken Salad with Mango
Change up that mayo-based chicken salad with the freshness of grated ginger, pickled ginger and Asian-style ginger sesame sauce. Each ginger adds a different spice nuance. Serve over salad greens or tuck into a sandwich.
Our mission to create the tastiest and purest ginger products starts with finding the world’s best ginger growing regions. Our ongoing search took us to the island of Viti Levu in beautiful Fiji, one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world, and our newest ginger source.Our farms