Organic Minced Ginger
Made from fresh organic ginger, this recipe-ready ingredient is a great time (and knuckle) saver. A favorite among home chefs for its versatility and usefulness in elevating the flavors of many recipes.
- Use in place of fresh ginger
- Convenient, recipe-ready
- Great in marinades, salad dressings, sauces, jams and chutneys
- Brighten up grains and rice, stir fry, curries, tomato-based sauces, fish, veggies
- Concoct jazzy ginger cocktails
- Organic | Non-GMO | Vegan | Kosher
- No artificial ingredients
- Supporting small-scale farmers
Product DetailsRead more about the health benefits of ginger
- INGREDIENTS: Organic ginger, organic cane sugar, organic rice vinegar, citric acid.
- Made in China (where ginger began) – or Fiji depending on the season
- Available in: 6.7 oz (190 g) jar | 25 oz (700 g) jar
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
|Per Serving 1tsp (5g)||Daily Amount %|
|The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Sam CreesI bought a jar of your minced Ginger, and thought I hope I like this, since I wanted an easier way to make a stronger Ginger Tea. Well, it surpassed all of my hopes and now my wife is sharing her tea, and so now I needed to know where to get this wonderful product, since I had no idea where I had gotten this in my travels. I hope to buy a lot of this wonderful raw food. Since I take ginger supplements everyday, and have for years; Now I can make a tea that tastes so good, and drink it instead of coffee. Love your product!! Hope to try all of you other products.
Show All Reviews ⌄