Organic Minced Ginger
Made from fresh organic ginger, this recipe-ready ingredient is a great time (and knuckle) saver. A favorite among home chefs for its versatility and usefulness in elevating the flavors of many recipes.
- Use in place of fresh ginger
- Convenient, recipe-ready
- Great in marinades, salad dressings, sauces, jams and chutneys
- Brighten up grains and rice, stir fry, curries, tomato-based sauces, fish, veggies
- Concoct jazzy ginger cocktails
- Organic | Non-GMO | Vegan | Kosher
- No artificial ingredients
- Supporting small-scale farmers
- INGREDIENTS: Organic ginger, organic cane sugar, organic rice vinegar, citric acid.
- Made in China (where ginger began) – or Fiji depending on the season
- Available in: 6.7 oz (190 g) jar | 25 oz (700 g) jar
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
Organic ginger, organic rice vinegar, organic cane sugar, citric acid.
|Per Serving 1tsp (5g)||Daily Amount %|
|The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Roasted Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup with Cumin Spiced Yogurt and Chili Toasted Pepitas
This flavorful and soothing recipe is rich in nutrients. The butternut squash and ginger deliver a slightly sweet taste, which is layered with savory garlic, coconut, and a rich broth that makes this soup the ultimate comforting autumn meal.View recipe
Our mission to create the tastiest and purest ginger products starts with finding the world’s best ginger growing regions. Our ongoing search took us to the island of Viti Levu in beautiful Fiji, one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world, and our newest ginger source.Our farms