GINGER PANTRY – COOKING
ORGANIC PICKLED SUSHI GINGER
Discriminating sushi chefs will tell you, this is the purest pickled ginger around. These sheer, delicate slices of ginger contain none of those nasty artificial dyes, sweeteners or preservatives. And that’s not even the best part. It’s organic!
- Convenient, recipe-ready
- Serve with sushi, sashimi, spring rolls and smoked fish
- Add to chilled noodle salads and coleslaw
- No waste: Use the remaining ginger-vinegar liquid in homemade salad dressing
- Low-salt alternative condiment for sandwiches and salads
- Organic | Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan | Kosher
- No added coloring
- No artificial sweeteners
- Sustainably farmed ginger
- INGREDIENTS: Organic ginger, organic cane sugar, organic rice vinegar, water, salt, citric acid.
- Made in China (where ginger began) – or Fiji depending on the season
- Available in: 6.7 oz (190 g) jar | 26.5 oz (750 g) jar
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
Loved it!!! I use it on sandwiches, in salads or straight out of the jar.
The best tasting ginger around, for myself it’s perfect out of the jar. What a snack!
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing