Organic Pickled Sushi Ginger
Discriminating sushi chefs will tell you this is the purest pickled ginger around. These sheer, delicate slices of pickled ginger contain none of those nasty artificial dyes, sweeteners or preservatives. And that’s not even the best part. It’s organic!
- Convenient, recipe-ready
- Serve with sushi, sashimi, spring rolls and smoked fish
- Add to chilled noodle salads and coleslaw
- No waste: Use the remaining ginger-vinegar liquid in homemade salad dressing
- Low-salt alternative condiment for sandwiches and salads
- Organic | Non-GMO | Vegan | Kosher
- No added colouring
- No artificial sweeteners
- Supporting small-scale farmers
- INGREDIENTS: Organic ginger, organic cane sugar, organic rice vinegar, water, salt, citric acid.
- Made in China (where ginger began) – or Fiji depending on the season
- Available in: 6.7 oz (190 g) jar | 26.5 oz (750 g) jar
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
Organic ginger, organic cane sugar, organic rice vinegar, water, salt, citric acid.
|Per Serving 1tsp (5g)||% Daily Value|
|The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
EltonThe best tasting ginger around, for myself it’s perfect out of the jar. What a snack!
Asian-Style Ginger Chicken Salad with Mango
Change up that mayo-based chicken salad with the freshness of grated ginger, pickled ginger and Asian-style ginger sesame sauce. Each ginger adds a different spice nuance. Serve over salad greens or tuck into a sandwich.
Our mission to create the tastiest and purest ginger products starts with finding the world’s best ginger growing regions. Our ongoing search took us to the island of Viti Levu in beautiful Fiji, one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world, and our newest ginger source.Our farms