Spicy Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
A versatile marinade, simmer sauce and glaze kicked up with bold ginger heat. This luscious sauce is made with some unique surprises: candied ginger, roasted red bell pepper puree, jalapenos – all adding to its delicious flavor and warmth.
- The Ginger People sauces contain more ginger than any other brand
- Marinate and grill beef, chicken, pork or salmon
- Lift the flavor of green beans, broccoli and soba noodles
- Heat up to create an intense reduction, pour over brown rice – a staff favorite
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free
- No artificial ingredients
- INGREDIENTS: Brown Sugar, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar, Alcohol, Vinegar, Lactic Acid), Water, Sugar, Candied Ginger (Ginger, Sugar), Salt, Roasted Red Bell Pepper Puree (Red Pepper, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Jalapeno Puree (Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Acetic Acid), Distilled Vinegar, Garlic (Garlic, Citric Acid), Dried Garlic, Chili Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Ginger, Paprika Extractive.
- Allergens: Soy
- Made in USA
- 12.7 fl oz
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
|Per 1 tbsp (15ml)||% Daily Value*|
|Includes 8g of Added Sugars||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|