GINGER PANTRY – COOKING
SPICY GINGER TERIYAKI SAUCE
- The Ginger People sauces contain more ginger than any other brand
- Marinate and grill beef, chicken, pork or salmon
- Lift the flavor of green beans, broccoli and soba noodles
- Heat up to create an intense reduction, pour over brown rice – a staff favorite
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free
- No artificial ingredients
- INGREDIENTS: Brown Sugar, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar, Alcohol, Vinegar, Lactic Acid), Water, Sugar, Candied Ginger (Ginger, Sugar), Salt, Roasted Red Bell Pepper Puree (Red Pepper, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Jalapeno Puree (Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Acetic Acid), Distilled Vinegar, Garlic (Garlic, Citric Acid), Dried Garlic, Chili Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Ginger, Paprika Extractive.
- Allergens: Soy
- Made in USA
- 12.7 fl oz
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
If you are looking for a teriyaki sauce with some kick, this is definitely a good one to try. It’s not ultra spicy and the heat doesn’t stay in your tongue for too long. I recently just bought a new bottle and I’m saving it to marinade my turkey for Thanksgiving Day.
Delightful marinade! Why or why did my store discontinue it!
Umm, hello this spicy ginger teriyaki marinade scores at 30 from Zagats, not five stars! Hands down this is the best store brand marinade ever!!
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing