GINGER PANTRY – COOKING
SWEET GINGER CHILI SAUCE
Inspired by the spice markets of the Far East, our Sweet Ginger Chili sauce combines the flavors of sweet red peppers with the heat of ginger and chilies. A versatile and beautiful blend of sweet and heat.
- Use as a dipping sauce with spring rolls, pot stickers, crab and salmon cakes, roasted potatoes
- Glaze chicken, pork, tofu
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan
- No artificial ingredients
- INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Roasted Red Bell Pepper Puree (Red Pepper, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Modified Corn Starch, Ginger, Candied Ginger (Ginger, Sugar), Dried Garlic, Shredded Ginger (Ginger, Sugar, Rice Vinegar, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Chili Pepper, Paprika Extractive.
- Allergens: None
- Made in USA
- 12.7 fl oz
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
MEET SMITTEN KNOBS
|He’s head-over-roots for his saucy little chili pepper partner, and he can’t hide it anymore. The sweetness of their romance and the heat of their passion creates a flavor that’ll sweep you off your feet.|
MEET SMITTEN KNOBS
He’s head-over-roots for his saucy little chili pepper partner, and he can’t hide it anymore. The sweetness of their romance and the heat of their passion creates a flavor that’ll sweep you off your feet.
So delicious and flavorful ! I would highly recommend !
Delicious and perfectly balanced between spicy and sweet. It is great on a turkey burger and everything else. It turns the average into something special. everyone in my family loves it…even the picky ones.
Through trial and error I found out that Gin Gins where are the reigning leader in commercial ginger candy. I had no idea that they made other products as well until I found this Sweet Chili Ginger Sauce. Absolutely the most fantastic Asian-inspired Ginger chilli sauce I have tasted. Whether you fry your own chicken pieces in tempura batter and add this to it or use on a stir fry with grilled chicken you would be hard-pressed to not prefer this over going out. No more boring stir-frys, sandwiches or anything paired with this. This sauce mixed with equal parts avocado mayo and feta cheese makes an amazing spread on a sandwich. Added that combination to a ciabatta roll and some Spicy Thai Chili tuna with lettuce, tomato and onion made for a killer lunch at work.
I have tried many sweet chili sauces out there and they all taste the same. This one by far and away blows my tastebuds away! SOOOO delicious!!! Absolute favorite!! I put it in every Asian food I make!