A member of the ginger family, turmeric is vibrant, versatile and endlessly healthful. Now, with this convenient juice, you can easily incorporate turmeric into your daily diet. Through a proprietary juicing process, we’ve retained valuable turmeric actives, yummy-earthy flavor and fabulous color.
- Use in place of fresh turmeric
- Convenient, recipe-ready
- 99.7% turmeric juice
- Made from wild, foraged Fijian turmeric
- Shoot straight or create detox tonics, flavor water, smoothies, kombucha, tea, chai and golden milk
- Flavor grains, rice, curry, soups and stews.
- Concoct vibrant turmeric cocktails
- Non-GMO | Vegan
- No artificial ingredients
- 2.5 lbs fresh ginger in each 32 oz bottle
- Warning: Turmeric’s incredible color is a natural dye and stains surfaces and hands alike.
- INGREDIENTS: Turmeric (99.7%), citric acid: acidity regulator
- Allergens: None
- Made in USA
- Available in 32 fl oz (946 mL) bottle
- For added health boost: Add a pinch of black pepper or mix with The Ginger People’s Ginger Juice. Black pepper and ginger increase the bioavailability of turmeric’s superpowers.
- 1 tbsp turmeric juice = 2 tbsp fresh grated turmeric
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
- Unfiltered – shake well before using
Wild Fijian turmeric (99.7%), acidity regulator (citric acid).
|Per Serving 2 tbsp (30ml)||Daily Amount %|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0.0 g||0%|
|Added Sugars||0.0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0.0 mcg||0%|
|The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Our mission to create the tastiest and purest ginger products starts with finding the world’s best ginger growing regions. Our ongoing search took us to the island of Viti Levu in beautiful Fiji, one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world, and our newest ginger source.Our farms