GINGER & TURMERIC JUICES
- 99% turmeric juice
- Not from concentrate, no sugar or water added
- Convenient – it’s ready to use
- Use in place of fresh turmeric
- Made from wild, foraged Fijian turmeric
- Shoot straight or create detox tonics, flavor water, smoothies, kombucha, tea, chai and golden milk
- Flavor grains, rice, curry, soups and stews.
- Concoct vibrant turmeric cocktails
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan
- No artificial ingredients
- 2.5 lbs fresh turmeric in each 32 fl oz bottle
- Warning: Turmeric’s incredible color is a natural dye and stains surfaces and hands alike.
- INGREDIENTS: Turmeric (99.7%), citric acid: acidity regulator
- Allergens: None
- Made in USA
- Available in 32 fl oz (946 mL) bottle
- For added health boost: Add a pinch of black pepper or mix with The Ginger People’s Ginger Juice. Black pepper and ginger increase the bioavailability of turmeric’s superpowers.
- 1 tbsp turmeric juice = 2 tbsp fresh grated turmeric
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
- Unfiltered – shake well before using
I use this every morning. I mix it with some ginger juice and a pinch of finely ground pepper in my green tea in the morning. At night I use it in my golden almond milk with ginger juice, pinch of pepper, couple shakes of pie spice, and a couple squirts of honey. Warm it up and delicious and helps me sleep.
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing