TURMERIC LATTE MIX
TURMERIC LATTE MIX
Inspired by a traditional Indonesian remedy used in Jamu medicine, this nourishing warm drink is often synonymous with Golden Milk. Convenient and uncomplicated – enjoy daily.
- Caffeine free
- Easy to whip up, endlessly creative and super tasty
- Makes 10 delicious lattes
- Try with any animal or plant-based milk
- 756mg turmeric, 2.8mg Curcumin and 1000mg Elephant ginger per serving
- For an extra boost of bioavailability, add black pepper
- Wellness uses for turmeric include inflammation, immune function, liver detox
- Sweetened with low GI Arenga palm sugar – rich in minerals and considered one of the world’s healthiest sweeteners
- Use to craft imaginative cocktails, experiment with it in baking
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan
- No artificial ingredients
- Buy online or find it near the teas and chai in the grocery aisle
- Liver Detox, Almond Turmeric Latte, Elevated Curcumin Coffee… Recipes
- INGREDIENTS: Arenga palm sugar*, Elephant ginger extract, Java turmeric extract. *Dark flecks are a natural plant fiber found in palm sugar.
- Allergens: None
- Made in Indonesia
- 10 sachets (5.3 Ounce)
- Store in a cool, dry place
The ginger is definitely intense, but the drink is delicious in every way.
I love the way when I sip it, the flavor is mellow on the front of my tongue and then zing! ginger flavor as I swallow.
I bought this at a Marshall’s, wanting to try it since I like ginger. It’s now my go-to beverage when I want a warm drink. I simply mix with hot water. I’ve also tried with vanilla unsweetened almond milk which is great too.
Also a nice lo calorie substitute when I’m craving a sweet.
Had to buy two more boxes!
I rarely comment on the interwebs. 😉 But this is so so good that I feel compelled to share just how delicious this is. I’ve also replaced my coffee lattes with this. Love the taste, warmth, refreshing and healthy feelings I get from this drink.
I was pleasantly surprised ! This is now my go-to warm-up drink in the evening (in snowy, cold Montana) There’s zing and flavor and richness and it’s like a fuzzy blanket for your soul! (and good for you too!)
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing