Learning through travel, Abbie has eaten her way through nearly 60 countries. Australia, Finland, Morocco, Japan and France - a few of her culinary favorites. She's passionate about taking ginger into unexpected places, while still revisiting the classics like her beloved Ultimate Chewy Ginger Snaps. Favorite culinary book: Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. Favorite moment with a fellow chef: Dinner with Julia Child, 1992. Actually, she was at the next table. We told the waiter, "We'll have what she's having."
This drink is especially delightful when foamed with a milk frother or topped with frothed vanilla creamer. If you don't have a frother, consider adding one to your arsenal. They are compact, easy to use and instantly level up coffees, teas, cocktails and more.
5 Minute Ginger Stir Fry Sauce
This super easy stir fry sauce is perfect for any stir-fried meat or vegetable. A quick and delicious sauce made with simple ingredients and little prep. It’s so good, you’ll never buy store-bought again.
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup low sodium chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons The Ginger People® Minced Ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons oil (divided)
- 1 pound protein of your choice
- 4 cups chopped vegetables (broccoli, green beans, bell pepper, asparagus, onion, mushrooms, zucchini, etc.)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or mason jar.
- Whisk or shake until combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons oil, then 1 pound of protein of your choice, cubed.
- Cook 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until the protein is cooked through. Transfer protein to a plate.
- In the same skillet, add another 2 tablespoons oil and 4 cups chopped vegetables of your choice. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the veggies are crisp-tender.
- Add back in the protein and add all the sauce (1-1/4 cups). Allow sauce to come to a bubble, which will activate the thickener.
- Remove from heat and serve with your favorite rice or noodles.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.