Learning through travel, Abbie has eaten her way through nearly 60 countries. Australia, Finland, Morocco, Japan and France – a few of her culinary favorites. She’s passionate about taking ginger into unexpected places, while still revisiting the classics like her beloved Ultimate Chewy Ginger Snaps. Favorite culinary book: Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. Favorite moment with a fellow chef: Dinner with Julia Child, 1992. Actually, she was at the next table. We told the waiter, “We’ll have what she’s having.”
This dressing is included in our popular chickpea rice bowl recipe but it’s so darn good, we had to feature it on its own. Healthy and fresh and delicious and… We could go on and on about how wonderful it is. Keep it with your most treasured and trusted recipes. Use it on top of rice, grain and poke bowls. Salads, too.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped (about cup)
- 2 tablespoons The Ginger People® Ginger Juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender (Vitamix works best), and process until completely smooth.
2. Serve ginger dressing over your favorite rice, grain or poke bowl.
3. Store remaining dressing in the refrigerator. Keeps for a few days.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.