Recipe by Natalia Wrobel Katz
Natalia Wrobel Katz is a food photographer, food blogger and content creator. Natalia works with a variety of food and product brands to show their unique story through creating visual content. You can check out her photography work at nwkcreative.com and recipes at @natteats on instagram.
With just a handful of ingredients and a few minutes of prep, this salmon recipe is so simple to make. Considered “brain food,” salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, a protective antioxidant (astaxanthin), and an excellent source of protein, vitamins and minerals (including potassium, selenium and vitamin B12).
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons The Ginger People® Sweet Ginger Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon The Ginger People® Organic Minced Ginger
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- Pinch crushed red chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced on the diagonal, for garnish
- Pat fish dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a bowl, whisk together Sweet Ginger Chili Sauce, soy sauce, Minced Ginger, water, sriracha sauce and chili flakes. Set aside.
- In a medium pan (nonstick, if you have one), heat 2 teaspoon olive oil on medium until hot.
- Add the seasoned fish, skin side up. Loosely cover the pan with foil and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Flip and cook 2 minutes.
- Add the glaze (carefully as it may spatter). Cook, spooning the glaze over the fish frequently, 1 to 2 minutes or until coated and cooked through.
- Turn off heat. Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions. Serve with cooked rice and sautéed vegetables.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.