Learning through travel, Abbie has eaten her way through nearly 60 countries. Australia, Finland, Morocco, Japan and France - a few of her culinary favorites. She's passionate about taking ginger into unexpected places, while still revisiting the classics like her beloved Ultimate Chewy Ginger Snaps. Favorite culinary book: Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. Favorite moment with a fellow chef: Dinner with Julia Child, 1992. Actually, she was at the next table. We told the waiter, "We'll have what she's having."
This drink is especially delightful when foamed with a milk frother or topped with frothed vanilla creamer. If you don't have a frother, consider adding one to your arsenal. They are compact, easy to use and instantly level up coffees, teas, cocktails and more.
Ginger Cardamom Smoothie
A healthy, potassium-boosting breakfast that’ll tide you over to lunch, this Ginger Cardamom Smoothie feels indulgent. Velvety bananas combine naturally with the sweetness of dates and punch of ginger.
- 1 large frozen banana (Using a fresh banana? Add a few ice cubes!)
- 8 oz plain Greek style yogurt
- 2 pitted dates
- 1-2 tablespoons The Ginger People® Ginger Juice
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Puree on high until completely smooth, about 45 seconds.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.