Justin Weber was inspired to launch Crow Moon Kitchen blog with the birth of his son and his desire to be the “best me I can be.” His goal is to provide a creative, holistic approach to cooking that empowers people to establish a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
Ginger Lemon Coconut Popsicles
An easy, healthy treat with a zingy, mouth-puckering contrast of flavors – sweet, spicy and lemonlicious!
- 13.5 ounces can full fat coconut milk (17-19%)
- 1/2 cup The Ginger People® Ginger Juice
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
1. Pour all ingredients into a small sauce pot and whisk over medium heat.
2. Continuously whisk until bubbles form on the sides and it thickens.
3. Remove from heat and whisk for an additional 5 minutes.
4. Pour into silicone popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks.
5. Freeze overnight, then enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.