Learning through travel, Abbie has eaten her way through nearly 60 countries. Australia, Finland, Morocco, Japan and France - a few of her culinary favorites. She's passionate about taking ginger into unexpected places, while still revisiting the classics like her beloved Ultimate Chewy Ginger Snaps. Favorite culinary book: Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. Favorite moment with a fellow chef: Dinner with Julia Child, 1992. Actually, she was at the next table. We told the waiter, "We'll have what she's having."
Sparkling Grapefruit Ginger Fizz
This delicious grapefruit mocktail is so refreshing, you’ll need an extra tall glass and a long, sunny afternoon. For those inclined, add a splash of vodka.
- 2 tablespoons The Ginger People® Ginger Syrup
- 1-1/4 cup grapefruit juice chilled
- 1 teaspoon The Ginger People® Ginger Juice
- 3 cups ginger ale chilled
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Mint leaves or sprigs
- 1 grapefruit
- Dip rim of glasses in syrup, then dip in granulated sugar. Use glasses with a 7 fluid ounce capacity.
- Combine Ginger Syrup, grapefruit juice, Ginger Juice and ginger ale in a pitcher until well blended.
- Place three ice cubes into each glass. Pour drink mixture into glasses using plastic funnel to prevent spillage.
- Garnish each glass with grapefruit wedge and mint leaf. Serve immediately.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.