Trained at the famous Gato Dumas school in Colombia, Marla Noriega is a kitchen lover at heart and professional chef by trade. Marla believes to eat well is to live well. A healthy body pairs with a healthy mind. She likes working with quick and easy recipes. Cooking is a form of meditation for Marla. Immerse yourself in your cooking to taste something truly wonderful.
Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
A quick and delicious anti-inflammatory smoothie bowl recipe. Add protein or collagen powder if you please. Enjoy as a smoothie or turn it into a smoothie bowl by topping it with granola, seeds and banana slices.
- 1 cup (6 oz) frozen pineapple chunks (or substitute mango)
- 1 1/2 (6 oz) frozen banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup The Ginger People® Turmeric Juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Granola (optional topping)
- Nuts and seeds (optional toppings)
- Banana slices and berries (optional toppings)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into bowl, add toppings and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.