Gin Gins® Original Ginger Chews
Nice and spicy, these tingly, chewy treats are an enjoyable alternative to anti-nausea medicine. Whether you're treating a belly ache, a bout of nausea or simply treating yourself, always have these classic, yummy ginger candies in your stash.
Try our new 1lb Bag with Softer Texture and Free Shipping
- Made with 10% fresh ginger – more than any other brand
- Great for travel and nausea-related conditions
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan
- America's #1 selling ginger candy
- Voted “Best Candy” by the Fiery Foods Association
- Sweetened with cane sugar – nothing artificial
- Sustainably farmed ginger – locally grown near the candy factory
- Buy online or find it in the candy aisle at your local grocery or specialty store
- INGREDIENTS: Cane sugar, ginger (10%), tapioca starch.
- INGREDIENTS (softer formula): Cane sugar, ginger (27%) , tapioca syrup, tapioca starch.
- Allergens: Made in a facility that also processes soy and peanuts
- Made in Indonesia
- Available in: 1.6 oz travel pack | 3 oz bag | 4.5 oz box | 1 lb bag (softer formula) | 11 lb box
- Store in a cool, dry place
Cane sugar, ginger (10%), tapioca starch.
|Per Serving 2 pieces (about 12g)||% Daily Value|
|The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Recipe Ideas coming soon
David jamesOMG just tried one of my wife's gin gins, under duress.. Lovely looking sweet (candy) with the consisity of toffee, and on taste, the heat of ginger comes through, its very chewy and lasts a good time. Soon as I've swallowed.. I'll open another, the great thing is the packet it tricky to open which makes the packet last longer! We've currantly run out and I'm looking now on the net to see if I can get them cheaper in bulk! Might need to search for a therapist too lol!! X
Our mission to create the tastiest and purest ginger products starts with finding the world’s best ginger growing regions. Our ongoing search took us to the island of Viti Levu in beautiful Fiji, one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world, and our newest ginger source.Our farms