GINGER & TURMERIC JUICES
ORGANIC GINGER JUICE
At last! Ginger made easy. Enjoy the goodness of ginger in its most convenient form. This super-sized bottle is ideal for making beverages at home, from shots to smoothies. Crack open a bottle to start getting your daily, well-being boost of ginger.
- 99% ginger juice
- Not from concentrate, no sugar or water added
- Convenient – it’s ready to use
- Use in place of fresh ginger
- Great for Keto diets and workout recovery
- Shoot straight as a daily detox shot, add to water or use in beverage making
- Splash into smoothies, kombucha, tea, chai
- Craft your own ginger cocktails and homemade ginger beer
- Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan | Kosher
- No artificial ingredients
- 2.5 lbs fresh ginger in each 32 fl oz bottle
- Sustainably farmed ginger
- See a Simple ACV Recipe to Drink Between Meals by Thomas DeLauer
- INGREDIENTS: Ginger (99%), citric acid: acidity regulator
- Allergens: None
- Made in USA
- Available in 32 fl oz (946 mL) bottle
- 1 tbsp ginger juice = 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months.
- Unfiltered – shake well before using
I love this ginger juice. No sweeteners makes it perfect. I originally bought it for making cocktails, but now use in tea too.
After drinking this, I have ascended into the heavens transforming into a God.
If I could marry a beverage, one that would be there every day of my life to comfort, soothe and nourish me….do you think I’m addicted? I love you Ginger People Ginger Juice.
I must tell you I love your product. It stops indigestion instantly. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in both hands but am currently testing the Ginger Juice in place of taking an inflammatory drug. I will be happy to share my results with you once I’ve made a determination. It goes without saying this is not a scientific test but one I am doing on my own but my word counts a lot with my friends & my Doctor. Wish me luck!
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing